Go Transkei is the place for adventurists and nature lovers to go wild and explore into the deepest parts of the Wild Coast on land, sea and rivers.
Join us as we navigate the Umngazana River estuary mangrove forest, coastline and waterways, bathing in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, hike, canoe, fish, site see, historical and traditional experiences, bird watching and wildlife/marine spotting.
We have it all, tailored to your own needs and at a pace suited to your requirements.
Activities and Tours We Offer
Other Activities and Tours We Can Arrange
- Waterfall Tours in and around Port St John Area
- Visit Isinhka Hot Water Springs
- The National Museum
- Silaka Nature Reserve
- Mountain Biking Adventures
- Water Sports
- Golf at Port St Johns (9 Hole Golf Course)
- Horse Riding
- Eagles Nest Restaurant and Bob-along up Umzimbnvu River
- Poenskop Village Tour
- Sundowners At The Airstrip
- Canoeing At Ntafufu, Isangwana River, Mpanda River, Umzimbuve River, Umngazi River.
- Due to the nature and duration of the experiences, we are normally only able to accommodate one tour per day.
- Tours are only organised in conjugation with accommodation packages, we do not offer tours and experiences as a standalone option.